Min. Deposit: $100
Platforms: MT4, MT5, R Stocks Trader
Found in: 2012
- RoboMarkets Ltd – authorized by CySEC (Cyprus) registration no. 191/13
Our Review Method:
- 55Brokers Financial Experts with over 10 years of experience in Forex Trading check all trading offerings, fees, and platforms, verified regulations, contacted customer service, and place traders to see trading conditions and give expert opinions about RoboMarkets.
What is RoboMarkets?
RoboMarkets is a multi-asset Forex broker operating since 2012, being licensed and regulated by CySEC it provides competitive services for institutional and retail clients from Europe.
Based on our Expert research, we found RoboMarkets is Forex and CFD broker offering 6 asset types and more than 12,000 instruments for trading. Along with the most popular platforms in the industry, also RoboMarkets provides many terminals for comfortable trading and new cutting-edge proprietary technologies making RoboMarkets good choice for technical trading and analysis, also with good trading conditions suitable for various types traders.
RoboMarkets Pros and Cons
RoboMarkets is an established company with European regulation also with more than 20 awards in the financial industry, so it is considered secure and reliable. It provides comfortable trading conditions, free analytics, powerful trading platforms and 24/7 client support.
On the other hand, trading conditions can be different depending on the account type and the platform that you use. So you should be careful and choose the most suitable ones for you.
- Long regulated history of operating
- Excellent reputation
- Powerful trading capabilities and advanced software proposal MetaTrader, R SocksTrader
- Wide selection of trading platforms
- Competitive trading conditions
- Free trading signals and great research tools
- High-quality educational materials
- Excellent research
- Helpful customer support with live chat and fast response
- Trading conditions may vary depending on the platform used
Fusion Markets Review Summary in 10 Points
|Platforms||MT4, MT5, R StocksTrader|
|Instruments||6 Asset Classes with Forex, Stocks, Indices, ETFs, Soft Commodities, Energies, and Metals|
|EUR/USD Spread||1.4 pips|
|Minimum Deposit||100 USD|
|Base Currencies||USD, EUR, GOLD, CHF, GBP, PLN, CZK|
|Education||Detailed education with research and analytics|
Overall RoboMarkets Ranking
Based on our Expert findings, RoboMarkets is considered a good broker with safe and very favorable trading conditions. RoboMarkets offers a range of trading services tailored for both beginner traders and professionals with low initial deposit amounts.
- RoboMarkets Overall Ranking is 8.9 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 brokers, see Our Ranking below compared to other industry Leading Brokers.
|Advantages||Trading Platforms||Trading Conditions||Education|
RoboMarkets Alternative Brokers
Our research showed that RoboMarkets offers a range of trading instruments, great trading conditions, also, low trading spreads and fees. However, there are a number of other brokers with similar services. Here are some of the best alternatives to RoboMarkets:
- Pepperstone – Low Spreads and Competitive Trading Conditions
- XTB – Wide Range of Trading Opportunities
- FXTM – Good for Beginners and Good Fees
Since the start of its operations, the broker has been recognized by financial experts and has received more than 20 prestigious awards including Best Stocks Broker (Europe), Best Indices Broker (Global), and Best Value Broker (Global).
RoboMarkets has also grown a large client base all over Europe. More than 250,000 trading accounts are registered at the Company for now.
Is RoboMarkets Safe or Scam?
We consider RoboMarkets a reliable and established broker. It is registered as a legal investment firm in 29 European countries due to EEA cross-border offering, and follows the EU legislation with MiFID guidelines, meeting actual requirements to secure its clients’ trading, so it can be called safe.