Min. Deposit: $100
Platforms: Plus500 Platform
Regulation: FCA, CySEC, ASIC, MAS, FSA
Found in: 2008
- Plus500UK Ltd. — authorized by the FCA (UK) registration no. 509909
- Plus500CY Ltd. — authorized by CySEC (Cyprus) registration no. 50/14
- Plus500SG Pte Ltd. — authorized by the MAS (Singapore) registration no. CMS100648-1
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd. (ACN 153301681) — authorized by ASIC (Australia), registration no. 417727; FMA (New Zealand) registration no. 486026; FSCA (South Africa), registration no. 47546
- Plus500IL Ltd – authorized by ISA (Israel)
- Plus500SEY Ltd. — authorized by FSA (Seychelles) registration no. SD039
- Plus500EE AS — authorized and regulated by the Estonian Financial Supervision and Resolution Authority registration no. 4.1-1/18
- Plus500AE Ltd — authorized and regulated by DFSA (Dubai) registration no. F005651
Our Review Method:
- 55Brokers Financial Experts with over 10 years of experience in Forex Trading check all trading offerings, fees, and platforms, verified regulations, contacted customer service, and placed traders to see trading conditions and give expert opinions about Plus500.
What is Plus500 ?
Plus500 is a leading CFD provider that truly established a strong foundation for its professional trading environments and further growth. Plus500 was founded in 2008 in Israel and now operates numerous entities worldwide through Cyprus, the UK, Australia, Singapore, and more.
Based on our Exper research, Plus500 is also a listed regulated financial CFD provider and the real size of the company is visible by the official number, serving over 304+ thousand active clients.
Plus500 Pros and Cons
Plus500 is a reputable brokerage company with numerous traders worldwide, carrying top-tier licenses from FCA, and ASIC. The broker is also listed in Stock Exchange for extra transparency. Plus500 is one of the best brokers for CFD trading with easy to use trading platform and mobile app.
For the Cons, there is no proper education or good research tool, so the proposal might not be suitable for beginners and the product offering is solely based on CFDs. Also, there is no wide selection of trading platforms while trading with Plus500.
- Heavily regulated broker with a strong establishment
- Listed in London Stock Exchange
- Global expansion in over 50 countries
- 24/7 customer support
- Only CFDs products
- Limited research tools and educational materials
- No MT4/MT5 trading platforms
Plus500 Review Summary in 10 Points
|Regulation||CFD provider regulated in the UK, Cyprus, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Seychelles|
|Instruments||Some of the greatest CFD product range including Cryptocurrency|
|Base Currencies||10 base currencies offered|
|Education||A rather limited range of educational materials and no trading course in general or live webinars|
Overall Plus500 Ranking
Based on our Expert findings, Plus500 is considered a good broker with safe and very favorable trading conditions. The broker offers one of the best CFDs proposals including CFDs on Indices, Forex, Commodities, and more. As one of the good advantages, Plus500 covers almost the globe, so traders from various countries can sign in, also with the lowest spreads.
- Plus500 Overall Ranking is 9.3 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 brokers, see Our Ranking below compared to other industry Leading Brokers.
Plus500 Alternative Brokers
We learned that Plus500 offers a range of trading instruments, good trading conditions, and also low trading spreads and fees. However, there are a number of other brokers that offer similar services. Here are some of the best alternatives to Plus500:
Is Plus500 Safe or Scam?
No, Plus500 is not a scam. Based on our Expert research, we found that Plus500 is a safe broker to trade with. It is regulated and licensed by several top-tier financial authorities including FCA and ASIC. The broker has an eligible status to offer CFD trading and various underlying products through the application of the strictest guidelines.