Leverage: 1:30 | 1:500
Min. Deposit: No minimum deposit
Platforms: MT4, MT5, DupliTrade, Fusion+, Myfxbook AutoTrade
Regulation: ASIC, FSA, VFSC
Found in: 2017
Our Review Method:
- 55Brokers Financial Experts with over 10 years of experience in Forex Trading check all trading offerings, fees, and platforms, verified regulations, contacted customer service, and placed traders to see trading conditions and give expert opinions about Fusion Markets.
What is Fusion Markets?
Fusion Markets is a Forex and CFD trading broker offering different financial products including Share CFDs, Stocks, Precious Metals, Commodities, Crypto CFDs, etc.
Founded in 2017, in Melbourne, Australia, the company has also offices in Vanuatu and Seychelles. Fusion Markets offers its trading services globally and cooperates with cutting-edge technology providers in the industry. Based on our findings, the broker offers competitive trading fees and spreads by supporting the NDD/ECN execution models.
Fusion Markets offers more than 250 financial products with the lowest spreads from 0.0 and $2.25 commission.
Fusion Markets Pros and Cons
Fusion Markets is a reliable and well-known broker headquartered in Australia, available for international traders as well, with an easy account opening, a good trading environment, and competitive spreads and fees.
For the cons, there are some limitations in education and research materials, and conditions might vary based on the entity and its applicable regulatory standards.
- Regulated broker with safe trading conditions
- Competitive trading costs and spreads
- ASIC license and overseeing
- 24/7 customer support
- Conditions vary based on the entity
- International Trading offered via Offshore entity
Fusion Markets Review Summary in 10 Points
|Regulation||ASIC, FSA, VFSC|
|Platforms||MT4, MT5, DupliTrade, Fusion+, Myfxbook AutoTrade|
|Instruments||Forex, Share CFDs, Energy, Stocks, Precious Metals, Equity Indices, Commodities, Crypto CFDs|
|EUR/USD Spread||0.02 pips|
|Minimum Deposit||No minimum deposit requirement|
|Base Currencies||AUD, USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, etc.|
Overall Fusion Markets Ranking
Fusion Markets is a regulated broker with favorable trading conditions and transparency suitable for beginners and experienced traders. The broker offers a wide range of trading services with competitive spreads and costs.
- Fusion Markets Overall Ranking is 8.5 out of 10 based on our testing and compared to over 500 brokers, see Our Ranking below compared to other industry Leading Brokers.
|Advantages||Trading Instruments||Spreads||Trading Platforms|
Fusion Markets Alternative Brokers
Fusion Markets offers a range of financial products and good trading conditions. However, there are some other brokers in the industry that may offer similar solutions. Here are some of the best alternatives to Fusion Markets:
- Just2Trade – Popular Trading Platforms
- PhillipCapital – Wide Range of Trading Instruments
- Globex360 – Competitive Spreads
Fusion Markets has been awarded many times by global investors for its reliable trading services and financial technology in the past few years.
Is Fusion Markets Safe or Scam?
No, Fusion Markets is not a scam. It is fully regulated by the respected Australian ASIC. However, the broker carries two other licenses from regulatory bodies registered in offshore zones.