Leverage: 1:40 | 1:50
Min. Deposit: $100
Platforms: MT4, MT5
Regulation: FCA, IIROC, ASIC, CFTC, CySEC, JFSA, MAS, CIMA
Found in: 1999
What is Forex.com?
Interactive brokers is one of the world’s Biggest Trading brokers with sophisticated and powerful trading technology developed by the Broker, and is ranked as #1 for Professional Traders access to trade real Futures, Stocks, ETFs, Options, Forex and many more instruments.
FOREX.com is a multi-regulated global Forex and CFD trading provider offering a wide range of trading instruments to its clients including Forex, Indices, Shares, Stocks, Cryptocurrencies, and more.
- Founded in 1999, the company today supports customers in over 180 countries with a global presence across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions, providing offices, while headquartered in New Jersey (US), in Canada, the UK, Hong Kong, and Australia. The company is a part of GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. which is a publicly-traded company providing online trading solutions. In its turn, all divisions of GAIN Capital Holdings. Inc. are separate but affiliated subsidiaries of StoneX Group Inc.
Throughout highly developed platforms, Forex.com has developed its own platform for trading, which now is one of the best options, as clients obtain access to the world’s most popular currencies and other trading instruments.
Overall, through the years of successful operation and its global spread, Gain Capital and one of its brands Forex.com obtained great results and world recognition, also through the powerful trading solutions that it offers and constantly develops.
Forex.com Pros and Cons
Forex.com is a sharply regulated and trustable broker with well-established parent company GAIN Capital listed in Stock. Account opening is smooth and fully digital, there is a great range of markets and instruments, good Cryptocurrency trading, and professional trading platforms with education and research.
For the Cons, trading fees for Forex CFDs might be slightly higher but on average, there is no 24/7 support and multi-currency accounts.
- Heavily regulated broker with a strong establishment
- Globally recognized and awarded
- Professional trading environment and investment in innovation
- Great range of trading instruments, and competitive trading conditions
- Suitable for both beginners and professionals
- Based on MetaTrader and proprietary technology
- No multi-currency accounts
- No 24/7 customer support