Written by: Adam Nasli
Recommended for: Forex trading 4.0/5
Trusted broker: Well Regulated
ThinkMarkets review summary
ThinkMarkets is a popular multi-regulated broker providing access to trade Forex and CFD instruments, with good trading solutions and a technology base.
- Since its launch in 2010, the company rapidly grew and took the brand name ThinkMarkets while also improving client security under FCS and ASIC regulations.
- The broker has secured multiple licenses from esteemed global regulators. Notably, ThinkMarkets recently obtained a license from FMA New Zealand, further solidifying its position as a trusted and reputable financial service provider.
ThinkMarkets then relocated its global headquarters to London and Melbourne. Since then, ThinkMarkets has been awarded as “Fastest Growing Forex Broker” as the firm held hubs in the Asia-Pacific, Middle East, North Africa, Europe, and South America while delivering unparalleled trading performance.
Is ThinkMarkets a legit broker?
See how ThinkMarkets is regulated and whether you should have any concerns using it.
ThinkMarkets pros and cons
- Social trading MAM and PAMM options
- Globally recognized and awarded
- Conditions may vary according to regulation and entity
Overall, commissions and spreads charged by ThinkMarkets are at the lower end of the industry average.
ThinkMarkets has one of the best account opening processes we encountered: it’s simple, quick, well-designed and intuitive. We were impressed with the ease of the process.
Deposit and withdrawal
You can withdraw money from your ThinkMarkets brokerage account via bank transfer, credit/debit card, and electronic wallets such as Apple Pay or PayPal.
At ThinkMarkets users can trade on 3 interfaces.
Not sure what some of the terminology means? Here are the most important and relevant terms used in our review
ThinkMarkets is a thoroughly regulated broker, overseen by a number of highly reputable authorities around the world. Many of its clients are entitled to investor protection, depending on their country of residence.
ThinkMarkets has great charting tools and market analyses on its website. The broker also provides a great news feed, which is available under the Discover menu icon.
ThinkMarkets customer support 24/7 is exemplary, one of the best in the sector. We received fast and comprehensive answers.